Monday 24 April 2017

Paper Players 341

One of the reasons I like school holidays is that I have a better chance of joining in at The Paper Players. This week, there is a sketch challenge that I was pleased to be able to get to.


I'm still in the honeymoon phase with the Eastern Palace suite, fresh from the forthcoming catalogue as a pre-release to demonstrators - and to the public, starting in May.  So, since we're still honeymooning, it was on my mind when I saw the sketch, which is how I ended up here....






I do like the way the various medallion dies layer so seamlessly with both the existing circle dies and the stitched framelit dies, making it so easy to layer designs. Also on show here is one of the new in-colours for 2017-19, Tranquil Tide which works very well with Dapper Denim.

Update: Delighted to be a Cut Above at the Paper Players. 
Ingredients
Card: Tranquil Tide, Dapper Denim, Very Vanilla, paper from the Eastern Palace Specialty DSP collection, Gold foil
Stamps: Eastern Beauty, Floral Phrases
Inks: Dapper Denim. versamark
Other: Gold embossing powder, Eastern Medallions thinlits, Eastern Gold stickers, mini tassels assortment, dimensionals, Layering circles framelits, Dapper Denim stampin' write marker to colour cut edges of sentiment.





4 comments:

  1. Love the tassels ... very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan this is fabulous! I love the medallion, and the tassels are so fun and trendy right now. Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely Jan...great details.
    TFS,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is probably the prettiest card I've seen with this set....lovely colors together! Thanks for playing with our Paper Players sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete