Saturday 1 April 2017

Freshly Made Sketches 281

This weekend, I've been playing around a lot with my latest acquisition, Custom Tee. So it was on my mind when I looked at the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this morning.


My daughter is off to a wedding today and more of her friends are tying the knot, so I thought that it was time to start a little stash of bridal shower cards.



Ingredients
Card: Sahara Sand (base - not seen), Very Vanilla, Falling in Love DSP
Stamps: Custom Tee, Delicate Details, Special Reason (congratulations)
Inks: Sahara Sand, Versamark
Other: Tee Shirt builder framelits, Gold embossing powder, Gold metallic thread, dimensionals
All products Stampin' Up





3 comments:

  1. What a cute take on this sketch. Any bride to be will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Such a sweet design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo pretty! I love the softness of the pink and gold - the bride is going to love this card!

    ReplyDelete