Sunday 16 April 2017

CAS Colours and Sketches 218

Looking through the catalogue to see what was retiring reminded me of this set, Seaside Shore, which was my first purchase from last year's catalogue. I've used the sketch at CAS Colours and Sketches for inspiration.


I find I never have enough Thank You cards, so this seemed a good chance to stock up.




I like the clean, crisp look of this card stemming from the strong colours, white space and straight lines. Good to have a card in the stash that could be given to a man, as well.


Ingredients
Card: Dapper Denim, Whisper White
Stamps: Seaside Shore, Thoughtful Banners
Inks: Dapper Denim, Calypso Coral, Emerald Envy, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Soft Sky
Other: Aquapainter, sponges, dimensionals



5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! Love the way you used the rope image! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love it. Great idea to use the fish going off the edge of the rectangle. This is a great CAS card. Thanks for joining us on this weeks CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your chosen stamp set and stamps are perfect for the sketch! Beautifully done and I agree, we can never have too many thank you cards! Lovely to see you joining in at CC&S this week. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great take on the sketch! I love the fish images and the colour combination plus the little rope stamp works perfectly. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! It's so clever to use a fish in place of a rectangle on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete