Saturday 25 March 2017

Create with Connie and Mary 450

There's a very sweet colour challenge at Create with Connie and Mary this week.


One of the sets that I bought from the Occasions catalogue has languished pretty much unused for some time now, so I got out Custom Tee for this challenge. It's going to be a great set, very versatile, I think.


I thought initially that this would be a nice card for a mum to give a daughter or friend but I guess it could just as well be to any loved one or even for a mother's day card.

The background is lively and busy, so I left the t-shirts quite plain with two of them alike, representing all the rest of the million!



On the inside...


I'm entering this card into the challenge at Connie and Mary's Facebook page.

Ingredients
Card: Sweet Sugarplum, So Saffron, Mint Macaron, Whisper White
Stamps: Custom Tee, Playful Backgrounds
Inks: Sweet Sugarplum, So Saffron, Mint Macaron
Other: Tee-Shirt Builder framelits, dimensionals



No comments:

Post a Comment