Saturday 15 October 2016

Case This Sketch 194

A thunderstorm struck with a vengeance this afternoon, so what's a girl to do but retreat to the craftroom where the latest sketch from Cas(e) This Sketch was waiting.


I've 'landscaped' the sketch and done something I seldom do - grabbed out the patterned paper. I'm often seduced by lovely paper and then leave it sitting in my drawer so today's wee challenge to myself was to use some!




I'm feeling pretty pleased with the bright and cheerful result.

Ingredients
Card: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, DSP from Pop of Pink suite.
Stamps: Wild About Flowers, Labeler Alphabet
Inks: Old Olive, Melon Mambo
Other: Little Letters thinlits (retired), dimensionals.


2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors/patterns and lovely layering...... just perfect for CTS #194!

    ReplyDelete