Saturday 14 November 2015

As You See It DT 112

Lately, I've been experimenting with the whole snowy scene idea. It's a bit strange really, given that for me Christmas is pretty much slap bang in the middle of summer. So this week's sketch at As You See It let me explore the idea some more.



I really like the way the sketch is set to the side. It adds interest and I'm usually such an in-the-centre person, the change is good.




Although the starry sky looks golden in the photo, it's actually silver. Backing the glittery Something Borrowed embellishment gives it a new look that I like too.

Ingredients
Card: Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Silver glimmer paper.
Stamps: Festival of Trees, Holly Jolly Greetings
Ink: Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss, Tuxedo Black
Other: Falling Snow embossing folder, Something Borrowed embellishment, circle framelit, dimensional.

No comments:

Post a Comment