Wednesday 18 March 2015

CAS Colours and Sketches 115

Sri Lanka are busy losing the quarter final to South Africa, so I've taken refuge in my room and seen that there is just enough time to make something for CAS Colours and Sketches. It's been a while since I've played here but I liked the sketch when it was first posted - just didn't think I'd have the time to make anything.

So, here's the lovely sketch:


And I've followed it pretty literally -



I'm liking the crisp, bold colours - Elegant Eggplant really is quite lovely - and also the textures play well together.

Update: So pleased that this card was a Top 3 Pick at CAS Colours and Sketches

Ingredients
Card: Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Mossy Meadow
Stamps: SU Lotus Blossom, SU I Love Lace, Clearly Besotted Fabulous Fuchsia (for the sentiment)
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, Mossy Meadow
Other: SU Pretty Print embossing folder, Provocraft Textile embossing folder, circle framelits, dimensionals, linen twine.

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and all your choices work so well together. So glad you liked my sketch and found time to join in at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the delicate colouring of your beautiful flower Jan and the different techniques and textures you've incorporated in your card. Stef (CC&S) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like this one, it all fits beautifully and still retains its CAS style. Great coloring on the flower too. Thanks for playing at CC&S
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete